1. YOUR INFORMATION
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
• send you our newsletters from time to time.
• ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• notify you about changes to our service.
We do not store the credit or debit card details of any of our customers.
3. DATA STORAGE
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: -
• to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
• if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organizations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £10.
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our Terms of Website Use, sets out the terms under which we Rachel Rose allow you to use our site (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.